Oh, I have not forgot about my Spanish speaking Peeps out there. This ones for you. I hope your holiday is rich with Love, Good Times and More. Enjoy the Lockscreen.
Well Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls is a long name for a Lock Screen/ Start Screen, well why not. Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls is a RPG game for the PS Vita so I made some Lock Screens/ Start Screens for you all. You can download them right to your PS Vita by saving the image to your Vita. I hope you all enjoy.
I found this Wallpaper online, and it is hot. I had to Put a zipper on it. Now it is ready to become you Start Screen Aka LockScreen For your PS Vita. I hope you all like it. Oh yeah don't worry Marvel Comics Heroes are coming soon. Enjoy .
Comments
Post a Comment